The Font is an interesting octagonal 15th century piece of stonework, carved on seven sides with suitable Christian subjects. One of these is the Agnus Dei or Lamb of God representing Jesus. There is a similar font in Southfleet church, but the carving differs, suggesting a medieval pun, The Agnus Dei at Southfleet is a wooly animal, whilst the one at Shorne is quite smooth — a “shorn” lamb.
- Lent Course 22 February 2018
- Future Events and Post Christmas Lunch 28 January 2018
- Music Hall 5 December 2017
- Vicar & Sylvia celebrate their Ruby wedding anniversary 18 October 2017
- Harvest service & lunch 6 October 2017