Sir Henry was one of the de Cobhams of Cobham Hall and an eminent staesman. He was Lord of the Manor of Randall and his home in Cobham Woods Country Park is being excavated. His tomb is in the Randall Chapel of the church which tradition says he built.
- Vicar & Sylvia celebrate their Ruby wedding anniversary 18 October 2017
- Harvest service & lunch 6 October 2017
- Mobile phone base station – PCC decides 3 October 2017
- Mobile Phone Aerial in Church Tower 3 August 2017
- High Five Club 28 March 2017