This year we combine the crib service and the christingle service. It will be a service for children (and their families in which we place the figures in the Crib ready to celebrate the birth of God in the person of Jesus Christ and remember its wider significance using symbols suggested by the Children’s Society, involving an orange, candles, sweets etc.
- Music Hall 5 December 2017
- Vicar & Sylvia celebrate their Ruby wedding anniversary 18 October 2017
- Harvest service & lunch 6 October 2017
- Mobile phone base station – PCC decides 3 October 2017
- Mobile Phone Aerial in Church Tower 3 August 2017